What does Software Bug mean?
A software bug is a problem causing a program to crash or produce invalid output. The problem is caused by insufficient or erroneous logic. A bug can be an error, mistake, defect or fault, which may cause failure or deviation from expected results.
How to report a Bug?
A software bug can be reported to us either by writing to us at [email protected] , [email protected] or by raising tickets on ticksy (https://zuxus.ticksy.com ) . Once the bug is shared by the client it is forwarded to the development team for it resolution.
What is considered to be a Bug ?
Most of the defects occur because of the mistakes in program design, source code or by the operating systems on which the program is running. This can be better judged by our development team.Some times some errors occur due to server issue but client is unable to understand it and claim it as a bug.
Basically , if there is a difference in the functionality/ features of the actual product delivered to the client with that which are shown in the demo of that specific software will be considered to be a bug. Some are given below :-
- Design errors not as shown in the demo.
- Text block exceeding its boundaries or an image out of the alignment is not as shown in the demo of that product.
- Errors can also occur , if the script is not updated.
For bug resolution , you need to write us at [email protected] [email protected] or by raising tickets on ticksy (https://zuxus.ticksy.com ) . Below mentioned details are required for the accurate resolution of the bugs :-
- Share the detailed description of the bug.
- Share screenshots of the screen where bug is identified.
- If multiple bugs are identified , document all the errors with screenshot and mail us.
It takes approx.24 to 72 hrs to resolve your bug , since it is resolved in a queue.Once it is resolved , client will receive a mail from our support team within the given time .